In real life, all kinds of scrap metals are diverse and uneven in size. They are a big problem in storage, transportation and smelting in steel mills. Moreover, the long-term retention of scrap metals will cause slight air pollution. Long-term storage will take up space and cause harm to the body. We have to deal with scrap metal in many ways, because scrap metal is a live resource. Recycling can produce new steel, put it in the market again, and recycle it. This can save a lot of resources and protect the earth’s mining resources. The scene of chaos. Tianjin Shunda Scrap Iron Briquetting Machine can pack all kinds of scrap metal into lump iron which is convenient for storage, transportation and smelting.
Features of scrap metal baler:
1. All models of scrap metal baler are hydraulically driven (or diesel driven);
2. The discharging mode of the machine body can choose different methods such as turning over the bag, pushing the bag or manually taking the bag;
3. Easy to install, no need to fix the bottom feet, and diesel engine can be used as power in places without power.
4. There are ten grades of extrusion force from 63 tons to 400 tons for users to choose, and the production efficiency ranges from 5 tons/shift to 50 tons/shift;
5. The material box is large and the filling is convenient. It can be filled with suction cups or hydraulic claws, saving labor costs and reducing production costs.
The purpose of scrap metal baler:
The scrap metal baler can squeeze a variety of relatively large metal scraps, scrap steel, scrap iron, scrap copper, scrap aluminum, disassembled car shells, waste oil drums, etc. into qualified furnace materials of various shapes such as cuboid, cylinder, and octagon . It is convenient for storage, transportation, and recycling. After being pressed into blocks, the loss is extremely low when put into the furnace for recycling. The whole production process does not need heating, adding additives or other processes, it is directly cold-pressed and formed, and the original material is not changed while forming. For example, cast iron scraps can be used instead of cast pig iron after forming. For castings of special materials, recycling is of greater significance.